Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sweetheart

Find the latest women's stylish bag online with Oasap, shop for women's stylish bag, womens black bag and 2way bag at Oasap high street fashion store.




So, I've had this pretty big addiction/obsession of making DIY cut off shorts lately. 
These are my second pair of successful cut offs that I made this month. WOOHOO! 
I totally love the girly/bad ass feel to these. Studs in the front, florals/bows on the back!
Most of you probably already know how obsessed I am with bows...
I also love the color combination and I was really impressed by how these turned out. 
Anyways, I rocked these shorts a few days ago. Hung out with my 2 best ladies, Dahee&Nita. 
They said that my outfit this outfit made me look like I just came back from Coachella.
Although we had tons of photos, I decided to keep this post short and sweet!
Hope all of you have a fantastic week! 









 You can also catch me on twitter: @missdanbee and look for me on instagram: missdanbee   

 Stay Lovely, Eunice~    

No comments:

Post a Comment