Wednesday, May 23, 2012

DEARLY BELOVED



I was wearing:

Italian Heels
Floral Blouse-Papaya
Pink Pants-Forever 21
Vintage Pin

Find the latest women's stylish bag online with Oasap, shop for women's stylish bag, womens black bag and 2way bag at Oasap high street fashion store.

Just a quick look. This is my last week on school and then finals. I'm so nervous right now. I want everything to be over. I need vacations and free time. 

About the look, what i really like about this look is that it is very fresh and the little details like the vintage pin and my heels that I bought them on trip to Italy.  I wish I have more pics but my boyfriend is not the best photographer. He is trying his best to take me pictures of my looks. 

I hope everybody is having a wonderful week and if you are on finals like me, i wish you the best and you can do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment